CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 23, 2011

I don't know what to do anymore

Dear Diary,
Hey long time no see right? yeah been a bit too addicted to Heroes of Newerth lately. Not to mention the fact that exams are coming soon and my guitar exam this Friday (wish me luck) and the Malay IGCSE that just passed. NO MORE MALAY!!! YAYYYYY!!! Ok anyway i just started Taekwondo sparring training yesterday. Gosh my life is so busy now :( hard to fit anything into my timetable. =/
Anyway you know I'm so confused now. You know that part of every person's life where they tumble into confusion and don't know who their real friends are or something like that? yeah that exactly. So its a short post i know and i owe you a long one after so long but I've got a headache not feeling too well so bye! :)