CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 24, 2010

It's frenzy states

You all know what happens when I get angry. Those are frenzy states. For my frenzy states there are 5 different levels. Here they are-

lvl1- angry. furstrated. no action taken yet. Fist squeezed tightly.
lvl2- Transformation starts. It starts taking over.the growling and hissing takes
place. But combat still human.
lvl3- I will bite but otherwise still human in combat.
lvl4- Combat no longer of human style. I will scratch, pounce, and attempt to rip
things apart.
lvl5- I CANNOT CONTROL IT ANY LONGER. IT WILL KILL IN FRENZY 5. i CANNOT STOP IT EVEN
IF I ATTEMPT TO.

As of until now nobody has yet to trigger frenzy state 4 and 5. If one day this might happen, I will take the full fault of the doings.